Banner image © Ross Kantra
Support at any level
As a Glen Canyon Natural History Association supporter, the following benefits are gifts for your commitment to preserving the public landscapes on the Colorado Plateau that we steward.
- A classic edition of Sojourns Magazine, a full-color publication about public lands on the Colorado Plateau.
- The Association's monthly online newsletter about educational and informative programs.
- 15% discount on merchandise at all seven GCNHA stores, including our online Park Store. (exclusions may apply)
- Discounts at cooperating association stores across the country. Note: your supporter card must be present to receive discounts at all site stores.
What You Make Possible as a Member
Your membership represents an investment in year-round programs and special events that keep these public lands vibrant:
- Glen Canyon Natural History Association has donated more than $1 million in direct and in-kind support to our partners, the National Park Service and Bureau of Land Management, since our founding.
- Support and funding for the Graffiti Removal & Intervention Team (GRIT), a Volunteer-in-Park program of Glen Canyon National Recreation Area.
- Glen Canyon Lecture Series – a ten year partnership with the Powell Museum and Page Public Library.
- Funding for community and educational programs.
- Dark sky advocacy and programming like the Navajo Bridge Star Party, Perseid Meteor viewing, and others.
- Historic and cultural preservation at Lees Ferry, Defiance House, and archeological sites on the Grand Staircase.