Photo - National Park Service
Become a Member of Glen Canyon Natural History Association and continue to enjoy the beauty and wonder of Glen Canyon.
Your annual membership provides vital funds in support of Glen Canyon National Recreation Area, Rainbow Bridge National
Monument, and Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument.
As a Member of Glen Canyon Natural History Association, you will receive
- 15% discount on purchases from Glen Canyon NHA natural history bookstores or from our website. Your membership card also entitles you to discounts at Natural History Association bookstores in parks and monuments across the country.
- Glen Canyon NRA, Rainbow Bridge NM, or Grand Staircase-Escalante NM lapel pin, patch or hiking staff medallion.
- Annual Subscription to Sojourns Magazine, a semi-annual, full-color publication of the associations on the Colorado Plateau.
- Email newsletter and announcements
- Invitations to Glen Canyon NHA special events such as author book signings, lectures, field workshops, and special promotions.
Additional membership options are available and include additional premiums - see membership form for more details.
Annual membership levels:
- Canyon - $35.00
- Colorado Plateau - $50.00
- Lake Powell - $100.00
- Condor - $125.00
- Glen Canyon - $250.00 or more
To join, download the
Membership Form (PDF);
or call toll free at (877) GLEN-CYN.